Thursday, August 14, 2008

Going to work all day with Kelly is hard work!

I was a very good girl last night.
I slept all night without making a sound.
This morning I was up a 5:00 am to do my job and went back into my kennel
until 7:30 for another little nap.
My bed was moved into the office today,
and I have to say all this working makes me very tired.
So I snuggled up in my soft bed with a soft toy and took a little snooze this morning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet Rubie - How does Hailey like her?
ERP

Anonymous said...

You can see the poodle in her in this picture. She has a really rough life as we can see. M

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!! -courtney

Anonymous said...

Hailey and Rubie are actually getting along really well. Hailey pretends not to care bout her. But if Rubie gets out of Hailey's sight when she's outside,Hailey has to go and check out where she is.

Anonymous said...

Rubie Looks like Munchie in this picture - excepet Munchie is white and is even more spoiled (especially b/c he spends half the year in mexico)

ERP