We started building the new garden shed in the back yard on Wednesday, and boy did I ever have a good time.
First we had to build a new pair of sawhorses.
I got to chew on blocks of wood, and got all full of sawdust.
In the back yard I explored a sandpile. I had fun watching the sand roll down the pile and chased it. I also ate quite a bit of sand.
That was really fun!!
We had to make lots of trips from the back yard to the garage for tools and supplies.
Hailey was always right there helping too.
I was outside all day!
I was so tired on Wednesday night that when Kelly got home from her trip, I could barely say hello, and I went to bed.
I'm very dirty and I know that there is a bath in my future.
In the back yard I explored a sandpile. I had fun watching the sand roll down the pile and chased it. I also ate quite a bit of sand.That was really fun!!
We had to make lots of trips from the back yard to the garage for tools and supplies.
Hailey was always right there helping too.I was outside all day!
I was so tired on Wednesday night that when Kelly got home from her trip, I could barely say hello, and I went to bed.
I'm very dirty and I know that there is a bath in my future.
1 comment:
Puppy has more to say on her blog than Kelly does on her's. G
Post a Comment