Monday, November 24, 2008

I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

I'm still supposed to be taking it easy from my surgery, but I just had to get outside today to play in the snow. This is just about as fun as it gets!!!!
I love everything about snow.
Running in it!
Jumping in it!
Eating it!
And getting it out of my feet!
Boy, did the heavy wet snow we got this morning ever stick to my coat.
It was like I had little snowballs all over my legs and feet.
When I went in the house I had to sit on a towel and get all the snow off of me.
It took about 10 minutes to get it all off. I had melted snow puddles everywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi rubie
hope you get a giant turkey drumstick for thansgiving.enjoy.
keep it out of the snow if possible and share with haley.
adios