Boy what a day I had. I got to go out on the lake and go to the fish shanty and sturgeon fish today. I was a cautious girl and didn't get too close to the hole. But I did cautiously look down to see what I could see. I thought it was like watching TV. I also got to go outside and play on the lake and took a walk with Kelly. We went and visited some other shanties to see how they were doing. No one in our group got a sturgeon today. So a couple of guys moved their shanties. So I got to see how that works too.It must have been a jam packed day because when I got home I took a really long nap. I was tired.
1 comment:
HOW COULD YOU SEE THE HOLE WITH ALL THAT HAIR IN YOUR EYES? MUST HAVE BEEN HARD.
Post a Comment