Saturday, February 28, 2009

A tromp through the woods today

Kelly said it was such a beautiful day today that we should go out and make some pictures in the woods. Well, she didn't have to ask me twice. I went and sat by the door and waited for Kelly to put on her boots and coat, grab the camera, and out we went!I had lots of fun exploring, digging, finding sticks, and running around.

Look at my snowy face.

I even got to be a prop for this photo.
I sat really still so the picture would turn out.
Kelly wanted me to sit on the sled, but I didn't want to do that.

3 comments:

Chris and Erica said...

What a shaggy dog! Is it just because she has a winter coat now?

agperp said...

We think she looks like a snuffaluffagus:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Snuffleupagus

Anonymous said...

NO ERICA, SHE NEEDS A HAIR CUT....