Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time to catch up...

Well, I took a little break from my blogging. I've been a very busy girl.
While Roger & Kelly were gone to Kansas City, I stayed at Dwight & Debra's house. Boy did I have fun. They have baby pheasants (I loved to go out to the shed and eat their food), a cat, and their dog Charlie. And of course baby Gracee to play with too. Oh and I forget, they have a pond too. Dwight tried to get me to go in the pond, but I would only get my feet wet. I'm not so sure about all that water yet. I get to go back when Roger & Kelly are gone to Florida. I can't wait! Although when I got home this time, I pretty much slept for two days. I was so tired out from all the exciting things I got to do while I was gone.

No comments: