Saturday, March 26, 2011

I had fun today out and about with Kelly

First thing this morning Kelly put my sweatshirt on me and we took a really big walk through our woods and across the fields.
We found deer tracks, and turkey tracks, and saw lots of birds.
Sometimes the snow was deep, and I sunk down in it, other times I was able to run across the top. We explored for a long time, and when we got back home, we both had to warm up and dry out.
Then after we were all warmed up and dried off, we went out again and did some really fun exploring. Sometimes I had to sit and wait while Kelly took a picture. Other times, I ran all over the place. It was a really fun day. But now I'm pooped out. I think it's time for a little nap.

No comments: