Thursday, November 20, 2008

The day after....

Ok, just get me out of here already!!
I didn't think that this little ordeal was all that great.
I don't feel very well today, and they shaved my belly, cut me open, and now I have stitches that I'm not supposed to lick or pull on.
I stepped on the scale today 31.6 pounds at 5 1/2 months.
I'm not supposed to do any running, jumping or go up and down stairs for a whole week!
Don't they know that I'm a dog, and that's what I do.
I can't believe it - no frisbee for a whole week!
And, I can't rough house with Hailey for a week either!!!!
When I got home this morning, I laid under the desk while Kelly worked and took a big nap.
Then I moved to the dining room so I could lay in the sun.
I brought out a bunch of my toys, but just didn't feel like playing.
I really don't feel that well today.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

POOR GIRL, BUT BETTER THAN HAVING A BUNCH OF PUPPIES, RIGHT?

Anonymous said...

I'm getting excited that I get to meet Rubie in just a few days!

ERP

Anonymous said...

feel better Rubie.